Friday, September 01, 2017

New Grandsons

Over the past month or so, I've been blessed with 2 new grandsons, and realizing that not everyone uses Facebook, I decided to post a few pictures.
First was Hunter (Dan and April's son), born July26th, he was 7 lbs 10 oz.  He is now just over 1 month old.
Next was James (AJ and Courtney's son), born August 30, he was 8 lbs 3 oz.  He waited just long enough for the rain from hurricane Harvey to pass before arriving.

Hunter  (more of Hunter, just because I have more):

with sister Payton

with grandpa (me)


 with sister Payton

with mom April


Asleep with dad (Dan)

Payton feeding Hunter

One month old



James (all I have of James, but he is after all only 2 days old, and I don't reside in Houston so not there to take more pictures):
In hospital with mom (Courtney)

Opened eyes

With sister Lily and brother Bill

ENJOY - I do love my grandkids !

TEXAS